In 1919 the Bank of Toronto built a wood frame building. Inside the building was a solid brick structure with a heavy iron door. This structure served as the bank’s vault. Three years later the bank closed so the building was repurposed and used post office and then a residence. In 1991 the building was demolished except the vault, which is now a historic site in this small town. Inside the vault is a small desk and chair and a guest book for visitors. On top of the vault is the bell from the town’s school.